http://Mark your calendars for a combined Groundswell and City of Charleston Meeting, Thursday, February 8, 2018, 6:00 p.m. at The Charleston Museum Auditorium. Mark Wilbert, Chief Resiliency Officer for the City, a representative from FEMA and a representative of the State’s Emergency Management and Natural Resources Departments will explain the application procedure for financial assistance to help cover expenses incurred in raising one’s house, or other major flood-proofing. This is specifically for people who have filed three or more federal flood insurance claims and/or had severe flood damage.
- Groundswell and City of Charleston Meeting on February 8 @ 6:00 PM at The Charleston Museum
- We Can Wade No More – A Message from Groundswell!
- Mayor Tells Overflow Groundswell! Meeting: Flooding is City’s #1 Priority
- Short-Term Rentals are Endangering Charleston’s Livability
- Flooding is Charleston’s Top Priority