An ordinance has been given first reading by Charleston City Council to update the height district zoning for the peninsula area. Click here to read the City of Charleston’s press release.
- Here’s Why Car Thefts Are Soaring (Hint: Check Your Cup Holder)
- Court is right to give Charlestonians a voice in cruise terminal suit
- SC Ports Authority, City of Charleston need to find common ground on cruise ships
- The SPA needs a course correction
- Poll of Charleston voters finds traffic, flooding and development top concerns