We hope you will consider joining your neighbors in the Charlestowne Neighborhood Association for 2018. Membership is open to all residents of the Charlestowne neighborhood (south of Broad and Exchange Streets) interested in preserving the livable, historic character of our neighborhood. Members are invited to participate in CNA meetings, attend public forums, and serve on committees. The stronger our membership, the greater the benefit to the neighborhood.
The CNA Board develops policies and strategies to give Charlestowne residents a concerted voice in matters that affect the livability and quality of life. The Board works to ensure that CNA is able to offer input to the City and its various boards and commissions on all projects or proposals that may impact Charlestowne. The Board and its committees also strive to improve relations with City officials and staff in support of our neighborhood’s interests. Joining CNA provides you with:
- Access to neighborhood and City information on our website and Facebook page as well as email alerts and mailings regarding membership renewals and meetings
- Notifications and commentary about issues affecting the neighborhood
- Informational forums on City and neighborhood matters
- Membership Meetings featuring speakers and reports from CNA committees and task forces on matters affecting the neighborhood
- An opportunity to contribute to the welfare of the neighborhood
NOTE: The Charlestowne Neighborhood Association is a 501c4 organization. Membership dues and contributions are not deductible as charitable for federal income tax purposes.